Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost there.....

Well, I have almost completed my first year back to work after having Jacob. I have 2 and 1/2 more weeks. Cannot wait!!!! I am looking forward to spending mornings taking walks to the park, days in the backyard in the kiddie pool, Target at 9am on a Thursday when NOBODY is there, having unlimited hours a day to spend with my little boy, and having 2 glorious hours each afternoon to myself! (That's assuming Jacob keeps his nap this summer!!!) I have had a great first year back to work and have really enjoyed where I am working and am looking forward to going back there in the fall but........LET THE SUMMER BEGIN!!!!! :) In 2 and 1/2 weeks.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Jealous! :)

Maybe you guys can come down and we can go to the zoo sometime this summer! During the week! (I'll take off...)