Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Entry

So,
As if I don't have enough on my plate to keep me busy (a toddler, my job, my house, my NEEDY dog, my NEEDY husband, my mom) I have to go and find Facebook and create a blog. Thanks a lot, Amanda! :)

Today we will be going to my nephew's 3rd birthday party. Finally got Jacob down for a nap after many attempts to lure me into his room asking for juice, milk, snacks, teddy, toliet paper, the lint on the ground, a spaceship, etc. :) Scott, Jacob and I will leave around 3 for the party, but only Jacob and I will return here tonight. Scott has taken up a new and bizarre hobby of watching Cage Fighting. Yes, Cage Fighting. You know the "Ultimate Fighting Champion" crap? Apparently it's LIVE and well in Joliet, IL. A friend Scott plays hockey with has a V.I.P. table at a fight tonight. Not sure I'd want to be a V.I.P. ANYTHING at a Cage Fight in Joliet, but whatev. I married a man that likes Hockey, Cage Fighting (a sport that puts two humans in a cage and lets them go at it) and Texas Hold Em' poker. NICE! God love him.

Well, off to clean my house before I have a few friends over tonight after the party while my husband watches two grown men beat the crap (literally) out of each other in a cage. NICE!

:)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm more than willing to take the blame for this because BLOGGING IS FUN! It's like sending out mass e-mails to friends and family without any effort. And I'm apparently lazy. :)

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere!